Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm dealing with my head, or trying to...

The weather is constantly changing here it seems. Mid November is usually leaning a little more toward the winter type weather but it keeps getting mild again. Don't get me wrong, I am so NOT a winter fan, and I am really NOT trying to encourage it along. Problem is unsettled weather unsettles my body aches and pains. It makes me more in the mood to relax with a heating pad in front of the tv instead of the up and down's of sewing and quilting. Since I am trying to concentrate on quilting projects that need to be done, it makes for an interesting conflict between my head and the rest of my body. In the project I am currently working on, I am at the point of semi-constructed. In this project, I need to do a lot of the work before I can see the results of that work. It's not an overly large time eater the way the last pieced project was, but it's not instant gratification either! The way I've been feeling, with the aches and pains pretty much constant, I find I am second guessing the whole concept of what I thought was going to be a totally awesome project... I know, 'Stop Thinking Lyz!' LOL I think thinking is my worst enemy. No worries though I am going to slog it through, if it comes to having to slog it (but I don't think I will) What can I say, I just want to see the finished product NOW! long before it's finished!
 
 

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You slog through that quilt, and I'll slog through the Monsterghan... we'll git'er dun, that which does not kill us only makes us stronger!!!